Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First Blog, Crafting for Cheapskates


So I am not quite sure what I'm doing here but I have always wanted to start a blog. So far so simple. I knew I could do it! That's me and my sweet hubby in the picture. He pretty much supports my crafting habit as long as I don't overdo it. (Which I have been known to do, you'll find out all about that when I get to the baby shower posts.), my favorite thing to do in the whole world is craft. I am constantly looking for something new to do and something that I've never seen done before. Having said that I do have a few rules that I abide by. I'm a world renowned cheap skate. If it costs a lot of money I am not into it. I have tons of ideas that I am anxious to share with everyone and at the same time keep a running record for myself. So maybe this is something that your interested in following, maybe not. I look forward to getting any feedback and comments that you all are willing to give me. So for now, fellow cheap skates... let's get crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment