Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby Fever cont.

So my next and probably not my last idea was the easiest, cutest thing I have seen in a while. I have been buying socks every chance I get in order to make... Project # 3 Baby Leg Warmers. Oh yes you heard me, the picture that I have posted is the experimental pair that I made from an old pair of my girls socks. (They are not happy by the way that I cut up their socks) but it was worth it. I found a tutorial on Youtube and couldn't believe how easy they were to make! I will post more pictures as I make them. If you look for these on Etsy or children's boutiques you will pay $10.00 on up for them. The socks that I am collecting are all $1.00 or less. There is no other supplies needed other than scissors and a sewing machine. My kind of project!

No comments:

Post a Comment