Thursday, October 13, 2011

My newest endeavor

Well, my next project was an experiment that turned out GREAT! Although I must warn you it was quite tedious. But, it was worth it because I just love my new wine glasses. I started with a coat or two of white enamel glass paint. This is the type paint that must be baked. The instructions are explained on the paint bottles. Then I took the scraps of black vinyl that I had left over from my cricut projects and cut out by hand small strips that mimic a zebra stripe. The glasses turned out better than I expected. I can't wait to make more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment