Friday, January 27, 2012

My First Craft Show


Recently I attended my very first craft show. I was so excited to go that I think I may have over bought on items that I could put my little touch to and sell but I must say it was a very good learning experience and I had a great time participating. My plan was to buy up anything that I could monogram. That included wine glasses, punch bowls, clear glass ornaments, glass pitchers, you get the idea. The idea went over well but the turn out was not what was expected and I ended up bringing most of it back home. Thankfully it was Christmas time and my beautiful friends on Facebook bought up most of what I had remaining. Here are a few of the pictures from the show. If you look you can see me in the background "cricuting" my little heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment