Monday, July 23, 2012

My sister getting her hair teased.
I know the Donny Osmond record is not from the 60's but so many members of my family are fans I couldn't resist adding him in. For your viewing pleasure.



Vintage cake topper that I saved from the trash

Just a few of the vintage kitchen items that I used to decorate the tables.



Here you can see one of the cards that I had setting around giving helpful hints on how to be a good housewife.



Photo booth was the hit of the party

Can you see my "Vote for Nixon" campaign button I was wearing


Is that my oven timer going off?

The secret is out, my sister is a huge dork.


The bride and groom

Just a few more items that I had laying around to add some the vintage feel.

The photo booth

Another photo opp area


Toilet Paper Brides
Here are a few shots from the shower. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment