Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ok, the wedding is two weeks away and I thought I would post a couple more sneek peeks at what is to come. Because our bride and groom are doing everything but a traditional wedding I thought the small things would be what would make this wedding special. I wanted to incorporate all of the elements in a traditional wedding and add a little twist to make it personal. This is a good example of that. The traditional chair signs would usually say something like, MR. & MRS. or Bride & Groom, I've even seen them say His & Hers. If you know our bride you know our version was most fitting to her personality. (I did steal this idea from http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/photo/353037 so check out their version as well) The hardest part was cutting the darn burlap in a straight line. I made the flowers from scrap fabric but you could use silk flowers or lace or pretty much anything your mind could come up with. I just painted the words with acrylic craft paint and stencils. 

No comments:

Post a Comment