Sunday, October 7, 2012

I guess my new favorite thing to do is to paint wood signs. I have decided though that I would rather paint a hundred signs with the scroll type lettering than just 1 with block lettering. I guess it's the straight lines that get me. Anyway this one is the latest, it is a sign that I painted for my friend who is expecting a little boy.  I thought since she was doing the shower in the nautical theme that she was also doing the nursery that way as well, but guess what,... I was wrong. It's okay she will use it somewhere else, she loved it.  I ran across a great deal on scrap wood at the Home Depot so I only have 50 cent invested. You gotta love that right! 
Original idea found at  http://www.etsy.com/listing/102387887/beach-sign-nautical-nursery-decor

No comments:

Post a Comment