Tuesday, October 2, 2012



So were still kind of talking about the ceremony so next I want to show you the beautiful handmade program display. But due to my sister's inability to take pictures...!!!...grrr... (this is me stewing)  I can't do that! So I'm going to have to ask you to use your imagination. Picture this, the groom (sweet as he is) made, yes made with his own two little hands a beautiful wooden bench to sit outside of the church to sit the programs on. But that's not all he did. He carved their initials into the bench. The idea was to have a great photo opp with the bouquet laying on the bench. Are you dying!?! Now do you know why I want to kill her? I did manage to take a picture of the bench that the couple now have sitting on their front porch. You may swoon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment