Saturday, January 19, 2013




Okay, last post of the day. I promise. I wanted to show you a couple more signs that I managed to complete over Christmas break for my bedroom. I know what you're thinking, my house is beginning to look like a Pinterest board. But seriously, if I don't have a project going on in my life I feel like something is missing. The pictures that you see are courtesy of the WONDERFUL genieleigh photography. I actually won a free photo shoot courtesy of my beautiful Facebook friends last year and these pictures are my heart. Please be sure to go check out her site, http://genieleigh.com/ you will not be sorry. The signs are just a plain board from Lowes, some painting, some distressing, and some letters cut out with my Cricut. Nothing too hard just a little time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment