Friday, January 18, 2013


You know I have come to realize that a big reason that I never have any spare time is because I can never be satisfied. I see a craft or a project that I would like to try right. Okay, I do it. It turns out great and I enjoy completing the project. I should be satisfied right? WRONG! I have to take it one step further and drag it out to the max, tormenting my friends and family because I become totally obsessed with the project. Posting endless pictures on my Facebook and waiting for the dozens of "likes" to stream through my notification box. Then I have to blog about it, tormenting my friends even more, and then I have to post it to Pinterest and you get the idea it's a vicious cycle. Before I know it I'm blogging at 11:30 on a work night about a project that everyone is tired of hearing about. With that being said ... here is my latest endeavor. I am a professional photographer now. Yep, it's true. I can take pictures of you and your family and blow you away with my mad photography skills. Actually, my sister has this great camera and I have a pinterest addiction. I come up with the ideas, set up the scene, and she takes the pictures. Then I edit them to look professional. Here are just a few pictures that we have taken of my kids and a few of my friends kids. I am so happy with how they turned out. If you are one of the lucky ones and have not seen them all over my facebook yet I would love any feedback you would like to leave. First up is the Family Christmas Card. Bare with me, I will upload a few at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment